Symphony of Ruin Symphony of Ruin

Awesome sounds! Weird is where its at my friend ;) Keep up the good work! I scouted you.

AIM - Enchanted Forest AIM - Enchanted Forest

Awesome job! I could totally hear this as a soundtrack for a Zelda game or something of the like. Very relaxing and mixed beautifully. Each part has its moment to shine.

Sunset Rider -full album- Sunset Rider -full album-

Absolutely amazing! I'm very inspired by your work. the sounds blend so nicely and feel like they're alive. I look forward to more of your releases :)

AIM - Crash and Fade AIM - Crash and Fade

Amazing sounds! I love the vibe. I personally think it fits the picture excellently. It makes the soldier look so much cooler and gives him personality. It reminds me of watching Tunami as a kid. Awesome work!

Kalviter responds:

Thanks very much for the feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as you did! I can only hope the judges for the competition are as favourable ;)

Ultrablast Ultrablast

Excellent track, sounds amazing!

Dark Forest Dark Forest

Could definitely see this being used in a game! nice work. :) some frequencies are a little harsh on the ear, just needs a solid mix down and should be good to go.

Tremulos responds:

To be honest I completely forgot to check this with headphones, and you're right, it does need mixing. I'll work on it a bit and see if I can improve it. Thank you for the review.

Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

Very entertaining track, super well mixed. I love all the experimental things you do with it; it's definitely several steps above the average "dubstep" song out there. Keep up the amazing work! :)

Travelling Rave By Deadcastable Travelling Rave By Deadcastable

Your sounds are great, and I like the tune. If I were to suggest something, I'd say you could add an ambient pad to fill the space at some points throughout the song. And possibly add some variation in the melody of that mains synth bass you're using. Lots of potential!

RobbieDeadcastable responds:

Thanks I haven't been doing music for that long. just learning at the moment.

Aries Aries

The quality of sound is great! I love each and every part of this song. The only thing I would suggest is maybe splitting up the song into 2-3 different songs. There is a very cool part at 1:22, I would really love to hear more of that..

EnderL responds:

That part at 1:22 is actually from my song "Gemini", this song was supposed to be kind of like a sequel to that. Anyways, thanks for the review!

Ikeyo Ikeyo

Awesome drop, the mix is great!

TBM responds: